2019 Nowhere Print Annual ePub
In this issue, read travel stories stories about:
- Dog-sledding, wind songs, sea ice, reindeer hides and canine telepathy halfway between mainland Norway and the North Pole.
- Fireworks, chicken barbecues, golden bullets and dead bodies in a school bus bound for California.
- Mareshas, bonfires, papyrus boats, Noah’s Ark, chanting rooms, Meskel and waterfalls in Ethiopia.
- Hostels, Andalusia, Tinder intercambio, ruffled gowns, coppers and incomprehensible finales in Sevilla, Spain.
- Segregated students, forty-cent bagels, the Lubavitcher Rebbe, velvet envelopes, redheaded wives and Solomon’s Mine in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
- And lastly, cheekbones, rough sheets, bourbon, postcards and Hollywood romance in north-central Ohio.